Create full duplex copies of network traffic and send copies to up to 2 devices from a single connectivity point via the TAP.
- Add full visibility to networks with speeds of 10/100/1000M (1G) by simply connecting the TAP between two devices.
- Easy configuration using the Dip Switches on the back of TAP to set modes.
- Versatile TAP that supports aggregation, breakout, and regeneration/SPAN modes.
- Ensures unidirectional traffic flow with built-in Data Diode design.
Four units fit in a 1U rack mount (compatible with Garland Technology’s RMS-1U-V2).
Made in the USA.
Durable, metal chassis.
(2) Copper RJ-45 Network Ports.
(2) Copper RJ-45 Monitoring Ports.
Includes (1) AC power supply.